I'm getting very excited about Why "A" Students works for "C" Students, and I cannot wait to do my review on it but, I want to get all the information from that book first, and I'm only on the first few chapters.
So today, I decided I would share my list of books that I wish to read and those that as been recommended to me.
- Slight Edge - Jeff Olsen: Secret to a successful life
- Power of Yes - David Hare: A dramatic seeks to understand the financial crisis
- Why "A" students works for "C" Students - Robert Kiyosaki: How to give your child a financial head-start without given them money
- Blink - Malcom Gladwell: The power of thinking without thinking
- Tipping Point - Malcom Gladwell: How little things can make a big difference
- Outlier - Malcom Gladwell: The story of success
- The Wealthy Barber - David Chilton: The common sense guide to successful financial planning
- Getting Past No - William Ury: Negotiating your way from confrontation to cooperation
- The 4 Hour Work Week - Timothy Ferriss: Escape the 9-5, live anywhere and join the new rich
- 401(K)aos - Andy Tanner: How our dream of retirement became a nightmare of chaos
- Positive Personality Profiles - Robert Rohm: D-I-S-C-over personality insights to understand yourself... and others!
Well there you have it, my list. If you have read some of this, I would love to know what you think of them. Or if you have other books you would recommend, I would love to add them to my list.