Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What Are You Reading: Books To Read

Well, I ran out of books to talk about on here or ones that I have read. The truth is, I've been reading different novels that have been just for fun. And although I'm sure you would love to know more about various romance novel, this is simply not the blog for it. I've also got some more pertinent books on the go but I'm not finished yet.

I'm getting very excited about Why "A" Students works for "C" Students, and I cannot wait to do my review on it  but, I want to get all the information from that book first, and I'm only on the first few chapters.

So today, I decided I would share my list of books that I wish to read and those that as been recommended to me.


  • Slight Edge - Jeff Olsen: Secret to a successful life
  • Power of Yes - David Hare: A dramatic seeks to understand the financial crisis
  • Why "A" students works for "C" Students - Robert Kiyosaki: How to give your child a financial head-start without given them money
  • Blink - Malcom Gladwell: The power of thinking without thinking
  • Tipping Point - Malcom Gladwell: How little things can make a big difference
  • Outlier - Malcom Gladwell: The story of success
  • The Wealthy Barber - David Chilton: The common sense guide to successful financial planning
  • Getting Past No - William Ury: Negotiating your way from confrontation to cooperation
  • The 4 Hour Work Week - Timothy Ferriss: Escape the 9-5, live anywhere and join the new rich
  • 401(K)aos - Andy Tanner: How our dream of retirement became a nightmare of chaos
  • Positive Personality Profiles - Robert Rohm: D-I-S-C-over personality insights to understand yourself... and others!
Well there you have it, my list. If you have read some of this, I would love to know what you think of them. Or if you have other books you would recommend, I would love to add them to my list.


No comments:

Post a Comment