Sunday, June 09, 2013

What A Life: Babies Left At My Door

So I'm a mom again, I had babies abandoned at my door and I have adopted them. That was a few days ago. Today they are three days old. One boy and one girl. My kids have named them. The first is R2 and the other is D2. Did I mention these babies are kittens?





So I went to the vet and pet store and got kitty formula and medicine syringe. I've been feeding them every 3-4 hours. So far they are doing good. Their eyes are still closed and from what I read they won't open until they are eight days old.



Also according to my reading, they will start walking when they are three weeks old. Although at three days old, they are still able to go anywhere they want to go by crawling. I've been keeping them in a laundry basket, but they are already almost climbing out of it. So a big thank you to my sister-in-law who gave me a big cage she was currently wasn't using.




So now you know how I have been filling my day and what I will be doing for the next little while.


No comments:

Post a Comment