Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tools Of The Trade: ICX

When I am looking into rental properties to add to my portfolio, I will not look at anything smaller then a four plex. I want the security of having more then just one source to cover the mortgage payment for my properties.

I have been asked many time where I find multi units family properties, especially since I do not look in the same province of where I live. I look online on the ICX website.

 

From the main screen, I select "Advanced Search." Then under "Looking For" I select Multi Family. I then select the province I want to concentrate my search on. When this becomes and routine search, you can select only the newest listing (last 30 days, 15 days or 7 days).
 
 
You'll then get the listing matching those criteria. All you have to do is contact the realtor for the additional details. Eventually you will create connections with the realtors and they will contact you directly when they have something matching your criteria come across their desk. But until then, use this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment