Friday, September 20, 2013

Inspirational Corner: Mondays

I attended an event and there was a group discussion on how a real estate investor fills his or her day. One comment in particular stood out to me.

This particular gentleman's neighbour was financially free. He noticed him mowing his law on a Monday afternoon. He said, "I'm trying to fit in all of my chores and my entertainment on the two days that are allowed to me (weekend), and here is my neighbour doing the same chores in the middle of a week day"


The term "Weekend" is not in the vocabulary of the financially free. - Kim Kiyosaki


One of the most freeing feeling of not having a nine to five J.O.B. is that when all of my friends and family on facebook post on Sunday all of those depressing pictures of the next day being Monday, it does not matter to me. Monday is just an other day just the same as Sunday for me.


Financial freedom is more then just having money issues taken care of. It's also the freedom of your time, to use as you choose. To mow the law in the middle of the week on a sunny afternoon if you so choose.


No comments:

Post a Comment