Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Tools Of The Trade: Empower Network

I am just back from working a Rich Dad Event in Ontario and after that a week of camping. We wanted to finish summer with a bang and we are now ready for back to school.

This week for Tools Of The Trade, I wanted to talk about Empower Network. I first came across some of their videos just before I started this blog. In fact it was those videos that inspired me to start and provided me with some training on how to get started and to maintain. I've just recently signed up with them following a fellow Rich Dad students lead and advice.





I am looking forward to getting further education with Empower Network and can't wait to put it into practice. Monetizing my efforts don't hurt either.

So please take the time to check out my first Empower Network post. If you are a business owner no matter how small or big, you should be putting these great marketing tools to work for you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment