Thursday, September 19, 2013

Good To Know: Q&A With A Real Estate Investor

Would you find it helpful to ask someone who is investing in real estate about their experiences and what they are learned along the way? I felt it would be useful to me so that is why I start the Q&A With Real Estate Investor sessions using GoToMeeting.

Every two weeks (on a Tuesday night at 7pm MST) I have a guest speaker join me. They talk about a specific topic that represents some of their experiences, and they we have a Q&A session.


Space is limited, be sure to contact me to reserve your spot and to obtain the link (it changes for every event). So far the sessions have been recorded and have been make available on this blog.

If you can attend join us for a change to learn and grow from other investors experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment